[ALL] About the FIX and ENHANCEMENTS

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Jan 3 21:02:24 UTC 2002

Hi all

I'm the last harvester in and the first one to raise the bell.
If you want that your enhancements get in or have the chance to get
evaluated. Please follow the submissions guidelines first (the best is to
send changeset gzip via the menu button on changesorter mail to the list).
Avoid other way to submitting.

Then if you could add SUnit tests with comments this would be simply great.
Because there is ***a lot*** of enhancements, goodies and fix and reading
them is ***really*** time consuming.

If you cannot spend 2 more minutes to write 3 tests why should I spend all
that time reading code while you are having fun to write it...........

If you do not know how to write SUnit test read:
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/Programmez/OnTheWeb/SUnit-V1.pdf
Now this is in bad english but in english, so you have no excuse not having
tests that describe your changes.

Stef