GPG plugin (was Re: [ANN][VM][SF] my Unix patches integrated into SF layout)

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Sat Jan 5 01:37:37 UTC 2002

Along these lines, it would be great to create an entirely Squeak based
email system that would allow the email account holder to decide who is
allowed to send them messages...I imagine that some sort of protocol
involving public key cryptography could be useful such a system...spam
is such a huge annoyance these days that such a system might get a lot
of attention.

- Stephen

Track