[ENH] RE: Does #class deserve to be a very-special shortcut bytecode anymore?

Justin Walsh jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jan 6 05:30:00 UTC 2002

Hmmmm you are touchy.
Methinks thou doth protest too much.
I don't laugh at Jewish or Gay or Tower jokes either.
Your right I've no sense of humour. It must be all that smoke from the fires
or the fourty thousand children that die every day from lack of clean water.
Or the aids victims who can't afford to pay for drugs. Or the fact that a
person must die of Cancer simply because he can't afford to strenghten his
immune system.
Why? because of copyright and patents.
Please pardon me.
I'll keep my mouth shut next time Tim.