Help about window color

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jan 6 16:41:57 UTC 2002

I was frustrated not to be able to find that so after fighting with other
methods, I found the trick. The model of the SystemWindow should be
specified first as follow then the color can be declared.

MicroBrowser>>createSystemWindow

    | window |
    window := (SystemWindow labelled: self windowLabelString).
    window model: self.
    window setWindowColor: Color blue.
    ^ window