[ANN][VM][UNIX] SHA for the impatient

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sun Jan 6 23:21:45 UTC 2002

"Lex Spoon" <lex at cc.gatech.edu> is widely believed to have written:

> Okay, for the people who just want to *compile* the VM, I've posted a
> complete source tarball; thus, you can just download, "configure", and
> "make".  The tarball is set up for all plugins to compile internally
> (it's more portable, and it's more convenient), and it includes
> OSProcess.
Ultimately I'd like to see such tarballs (or equivalents) available for
all platforms in sensible configurations on SF (or wherever) for each
release. Of course, that presumes that we make actual releases. Just a
guess, but I suspect that it might be possible to make some setup that
would create them automagically.

tim
Capt'n!  The spellchecker kinna take this abuse!