[VM][SF] Cross has too much in the CVS tree?

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jan 7 05:32:05 UTC 2002

> > Isn't this a little strange?
> If it is actually so, yes. Cross platform should include a load of files
> that were kept as literal strings in the image; sq.h, sqConfig.h,
> FilePlugin/FilePlugin.h etc etc. If others have crept into the CVS
> repository then I would suspect an administrative mistake somewhere.

No, those were the ones I meant....  I ran into trouble with sq.h -- it
mentions off_t in a prototype, causing an error in interp.c.  In this
particular case, if sq.h hadn't been there, then the one spat out from
the image would have worked.  You're right though that problems like
this are going to be ultimately unavoidable.

-Lex