Help about window color

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Jan 7 08:37:09 UTC 2002

Hi Doug

It may be good to have another to switch between looks. this way this is not
simplicity over multiple but simplicity and multiple choices.

This is what I'm trying to do by having  a visitor on the parse tree. We can
have multiple pretty-printer wihout the mess of switch statements.

So if you would have a solution for the system window this would be fun to
try.

Stef