yellowdog linux rpm for squeak?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Jan 10 08:06:52 UTC 2002

Hi, I'm in SF enjoying macworld 2002, not quite sleeping because I'm
pushing mac VMs out the door. But I'm really talking to those mac
folks about Squeak. So I talked today with Kai Staats who is CEO over
at Terra Soft Solutions who makes Yellow Dog Linux for the powerpc.

So what I need is whoever is looking after the RPMS for linux on
intel to give me a hand (with access to the server at Terra Soft) to
build a LinuxPPC version to stick on the Yellow Dog Server PowerPC
CDs.

So please email me about how to build a set of RPMS for powerpc.