Squeak 3.2a 4646

jescoto at objective.com.br jescoto at objective.com.br
Thu Jan 10 18:17:31 UTC 2002

Hi,

I apologize for a foolish question like this, but I've searched for this
update on following sites and didn't find them.
ftp://ftp.squeakfoundation.org/official-dist
http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/languages/smalltalk/smalltalk/Squeak/
ftp://ftp.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/pub/Smalltalk/Smalltalk/Squeak/

 So could you tell me where is it, please ?

 #Jean.