[OT] Writing a parser for BASIC in Smalltalk/Squeak ? (<CSOTD> included)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 10 18:36:17 UTC 2002

Okay, okay, I surrender.

I know _why_ it works that way - hell I wrote various parts of the
compiler at various times.  I don't have to like that a really ugly
expression is technically correct.

But, as  hit another birthday along the slow descent into senility I
find that all I have to do is delete the email thread and (*poof*) I
can't even remember what the fuss was all about.

Now, what were we talking about? Oh yes, that new version of VMMaker I
need to package up.

tim
PS another very apposite 'randomly chosen' sigline. Who says that
computers aren't sentient?
Useful random insult:- He knows computers...  He's not fit for contact with humans.