Porting Squeak

Gary McGovern gary.play at btopenworld.com
Sat Jan 12 22:05:00 UTC 2002

Thank you very much John, that's good information. But I'm quite sure Squeak
Central could have manipulated Java to have those features (licenses
permitting).

It's not just the kids that like dynamic programming ;-),I like it and I'm
sure NASA would find it useful. As I originally said, I prefer the Squeak
technology. I was thinking people.

Thanks!
Gary