Squeak goes SMS?

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 10:08:10 UTC 2002

Can anyone point me to any (reasonably user freindly) documentation on
SMS?

I thought (in my naivity) that doing an SMS client for Squeak would be
(relatively) easy. (Nothing sophisticated, just a way of sending text
messages to mobile phones/cellphones.) Currently I'm drowning in an
alphabet soup and trying to make sense of some seriously alpha packages
for Linux.

I thought someone in the land of the phreaker might have some ideas.

Cheers

John
--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211