Occam's menu keys (a previous ENHancement)

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 06:08:50 UTC 2002

I finally got rolling on 3.2 and love the menu keys
you worked on.  I had wanted the arrow functionality
but had only thought of the non-intrusive navigation
for PluggableListMorphs.  Visually, graying them out
is best for a menu.  For a list, however, I think I
would want it filtered.  A semi-transparent filter
label will hover over the list, expanding as you type
and dynamically filtering the list.

Maybe a simple shading change to the background would
be enough to indicate the list is filtered.  Not sure
yet how to get everything back.

If I get time..!