[ANN]SecureSwikiPages Beta Test started

Torge Husfeldt jean-jacques.gelee at gmx.de
Fri Jan 18 10:55:16 UTC 2002

Hi All
I want to announce the beta release of my SecureSwikiPages implementation
and invite you all to beta-test it.
I am writing this as a basis for my "little thesis" in computer science in
order to get my diploma.
SecureSwikiPages is a swiki with active contents i.e. Smalltalk code inside
swiki-pages that will be executed on page load time.
The Secure Swiki Pages server is accessible 2am to 10pm CET on:
It comes with a little bit of documentation, but not much yet. I hope to
improve this situation soon.
Along with that i will, after some cleaning up, upload all sourcecode I
wrote in order to obtain this goal.

Thank you all in advance for your beta-testing and pleas be gentle: don't
write any exploits that get me expelled from my uni.

Best Regards
Torge