Newbie question: methodFinder.

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sat Jan 19 09:39:35 UTC 2002

CarlosIAm at aol.com wrote:

> Hello All,
>   I am using methodfinder quite successfully in most cases. However there are
> certain times where the methodFinder does not seem to find the senders of a
> method.
> For eg. topToBottom comes up as a method, but its sender does not. As usual
> the obvious seems to elude me.
> Karl.

Hi, Karl :-)

toToBottom is not a method, it's a property.
But still it would be nice to find how it is used around the system anyway.
I'm not sure how to go about finding users of properties, but I miss it
too sometimes,
as properties are used pretty often and are hard to figure out
sometimes.

One way is to search for how the method the property is sent to is used.

Karl