MinesSolver

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Sun Jan 20 03:36:58 UTC 2002

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:30:54 -0500 (EST) Bijan Parsia <bparsia at email.unc.edu> wrote:
>Who did the MinesSolver? It's loads of fun! Better than playing it myself
>and *much* better for my tendonitis.
>
>(On the superswiki.)
>
>Is there a way to get who did projects?

A couple of ways I can think of:
- check the versions information on the methods added in the change set. The initials may give you a clue.
- check the recent changes page on the superswiki and see the last person who updated the page/project. Maybe that will help.

>Also, is there a convenient way to extract the change set associated with
>a project? I find that projects, well, break in different versions, but
>I'm left stuck whereas if I had a change set maybe I could do something...

Sure - open a change sorter and fileout the changes.

Cheers,
Bob