[ENH]HtmlTables in Scamper (work in slow progress)

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sun Jan 20 12:41:36 UTC 2002

Karl Ramberg wrote:

> I've been slowly moving forward on a TableMorph that will
> display html tables in Scamper. The progress is slow but
> here is what I have so far.
> To test it do this:
> File in this change set.
> Point Scamper to to a webpage with a table.
> A little blue rectangle will pop up in Scamper.
> Inspect it (make sure you get the TableMorph).
> Type in : self makeATable and do it.
> A primitive table will pop up :-)
>
> Do not save the image with this change set loaded if you
> want Scamper to behave.
>
> Feedback would be fun :-)
> The code is ugly and not commented so it can be hard to figure
> out what is going on here:-(

I can't get the little blue rectangle, but then, I'm using off line html
pages. Do you think you could point me to a page you're opening Scamper
on (and seeing the rectangle)?

BTW, looks like I already had a change set with the same name & number.
You didn't post the wrong .cs, by any chance?

Cheers

John

--
Bejing and Korean governments vote Linux:

http://www.hancom.com/en/news/press02_0111.html