[ENH]HtmlTables in Scamper (work in slow progress)

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sun Jan 20 18:42:54 UTC 2002

Karl Ramberg wrote:

> This is a little shortcut to access the TableMorph,
> just open a inspector on Scamper and doit:
>
> self allMorphsDo: [:i| (i isKindOf: TableMorph) ifTrue:[i makeATable]]

I suspect that there's a syntax error here: I open an inspector on
Scamper (but the inspector window shows it as a SystemWindow) and get
the debugger MessageNotUnderstood: makeATable.

On the other hand, i is a TableMorph (or so says the debugger) with no
methods on either side and I can't find makeATable anywhere in the
heirarchy.

So, still no luck.

This is in 3.3a #4653 with both of Lex's recent Scamper patches applied
(although I can't see anything there that would have clobbered it).

I've just taken a peek with Scamper at one of the pages from LC's
Traffic Light tutorial (the one in Spanish) which contains some of the
most complex formatting I've ever come across. And it displays pretty
well (thanks to your previous stuff) except that Scamper doesn't really
know how to align rows properly. Screen grab attached.

Puzzled as ever ;-)

Cheers

John

--
Bejing and Korean governments vote Linux:

http://www.hancom.com/en/news/press02_0111.html