[ENH]HtmlTables in Scamper (work in slow progress)

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sun Jan 20 20:06:48 UTC 2002

Karl Ramberg wrote:

> Did you file in the right change set ?
> I have filed it in to several images on my system and it loads and works
> in
> the basic state it is.

I re-named it and filed it in again: still nada. Wierd. I even tried
going to minnow and just cruising about. Still nothing.

In fact, it "feels" like the change set is incomplete, as though it's
missing something ¿makeATable? defined elsewhere.

> Rows and colls, rowspans and collspans are covered in the new
> change set, but those darn html authors keep throwing sand in the
> machine by adding columns and stuff all over the place and it's quite
> hard to
> anticipate ;-)

Yes! This is a job I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy! Karl, you're a
saint!

Cheers

John

--
Bejing and Korean governments vote Linux:

http://www.hancom.com/en/news/press02_0111.html