Font Conversion Question

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Jan 21 21:29:13 UTC 2002

On Monday 21 January 2002 11:44 am, Lex Spoon wrote:

> This discussion is surreal.  Someone *has* made a plugin for FreeType.
> It's on the All Projects page, and I've just linked it from the Fonts
> page.  There are some pretty pictures of Squeak using very nice fonts.
>
> 	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/696

But the FreeType plugin only handles .TTF files; the FreeType .FON conversion
is, um, somewhere else... Do you know that the plugin handles .FON files as
well as .TTF files?

Dan's original question was specifically "how to convert a .FON font to a
Squeak font", not "how to get other fonts into Squeak".

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com