Unix: update #4640 crash. Also,VMMaker problem.

Withers, Robert rwithers at quallaby.com
Mon Jan 21 23:12:22 UTC 2002

I haven't tried VMMaker for linux in a few days, and there has been recent
changes.  You shouldn't have to use the UnixVMMaker.cs with
VMMaker-3-2-version4.1.cs, but you may want to grab the latest platform
module from SF CVS. (http://squeak.sourceforge.net)

That's a pretty critical method to be missing, isn't it in the
VMMaker-3-2-version4.1.cs changeset?

Rob