[VM][UNIX] SHA uploaded to SourceForge

Noel J. Bergman noel at devtech.com
Tue Jan 22 00:15:36 UTC 2002

> The only thing that I'm a bit wary about in using CVS as a general
built-in
> version control system is that fact that CVS is extremely bad in handling
> renames.

Actually ... thanks for reminding me.  There is an open source project to
replace CVS, and renaming is specifically one of the issues.  See
http://subversion.tigris.org/.

The people behind Subversion (aka CollabNet SourceCast) include Brian
Behlendorf (Apache Foundation), Marc Andreesson and O'Reilly & Associates.

So if SqF wants to run its own source control, or get space on tigris.org

	--- Noel