[VM][OS X] Is the FFI plugin available?

Martin McClure martin at hand2mouse.com
Tue Jan 22 04:02:25 UTC 2002

Is the FFI plugin for OS X available somewhere? I saw a message from
John McIntosh saying he'd built one, but I don't see it anywhere I
know to look.

In the absence of a prebuilt FFI plugin, does anyone know how to
build this plugin using Project Builder? Yesterday I managed to build
a functional VM under Project Builder (thanks to all who contributed
to making this relatively easy and documenting it!) but the FFI
plugin has code that seems specific to (I'm guessing) CodeWarrior.

Thanks,

-Martin