Full-text search package?

Cees de Groot cg at home.cdegroot.com
Tue Jan 22 20:32:01 UTC 2002

Scott A Crosby <crosby at qwes.math.cmu.edu> said:
>Hack'er one up yourself? Reverse indexes aren't all that slow or large.
>Roughly comparable to the size of the origional data.

I was thinking about just that. The only thing I am mainly concerned about was
the best way to store the stuff on disk.

>Or, would you rather do it? (whats your luck in getting your stuff into
>the image when you've completed it?)

By all means, step up - I'm busy enough as it is :-). I'll then try to fit on
some mailman archive indexing code and a Swiki hack so you can actually query
the squeak-dev archive.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>