[ENH]HtmlTables in Scamper (work in slow progress) again

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 22:26:49 UTC 2002

Karl Ramberg wrote:

> John Hinsley wrote:
>

> > If anyone gets this changeset installed and up and running, please let
> > me know.
>
> I just tested in a 3.2 and it worked.

Me too! You were right: the issue was a conflict with your previous
changeset.

> > But the screenshot looks great. I wonder if there's a way of getting rid
> > of the black borders round the morphs?
>
> The borders are turned on to make those morphs and their extent etc. visible
> while debugging. They easily be turned off in a few methods:
> TableMorph>>initialize
> and
> HtmlTableDataItem>>addToFormatter:
>
> Just set the border to 0 where it is mentioned.
> You can also tell the table to show up in an other color
> etc. in these methods.

I'll have a go: in some ways those black borders are very disorienting
(although I can see how usefull they'd be for debugging).

Cheers

John

--
They're afraid, very afraid......
According to CRN magazine, Microsoft staff discovering Linux in use