Unix: update #4640 crash. Also,VMMaker problem.

Withers, Robert rwithers at quallaby.com
Wed Jan 23 00:47:12 UTC 2002

Ahh, yes, the LargeFile changeset.  The 'alpha_2' tag will avoid the more
recent changes that you made John, and welcome ones too.  He does still
needs the original LargeFiles.  That makes a lot of sense.  This will all
stabilize shortly, as soon as this Makefile business can be implemented.  I
plan on a little Win32 alpha6 work tonight.

Speaking of that, Andreas, do you have any file changes to alpha6 that you
would like to see goto SF?  I recall that you mentioned the sqFileTruncate
implementation, I believe.

thanks for catching that one, John, and I'm sorry I added to your confusion
Steve.
Rob