Camp Smalltalk

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 23 16:55:40 UTC 2002

This June 10-14, Camp Smalltalk will be meeting in Colorado Spring
at a beautiful convention center in the foothills of the Rockies.
See http://CampSmalltalk.com for more information about location.

Camp Smalltalk is where a bunch of Smalltalkers get together to
work on Smalltalk projects.  We've done a variety of them in the
past.  The first Camp Smalltalk was where the port of the
Refactoring Browser to Squeak, Dolphin, and X was started.
People will come from all over the world. If you are in the area,
you shouldn't miss it.  It is lots of fun, and you'll learn a lot
about what is going on in the Smalltalk world.  Most of the people
who come are pretty experienced, but Camp Smalltalk is fine for
people with only a year or two of experience.  I would like to
especially encourage people working on Squeak to come.

If you are interested in being on our mailing list, please send
e-mail to me at johnson at cs.uiuc.edu.

-Ralph