Block Closures are here!

Editor - Squeak News editor at squeaknews.com
Wed Jan 23 17:43:11 UTC 2002

> > > So, you don't think we can make it for the 3.2 VM, Tim?  It
> > would be nice
> > > for the SqueakNews issue.
> > >
> > > Rob
> >
> > No way; this is a big change that needs some time to settle down.
Come now, Tim, we are priding ourselves as the only e-zine in the world that
always comes developed in the latest alpha version of the thing that it is
about. No bleeding, no bleeding edge ;)

Honestly though, we might give this one a miss for the double issue as this
is a fundamental change and we had done so much of the work for the issue
already (darn!)

> Fair enough.  At the least, the alpha VMs and the BC.image could be
included
> on the CD.

Consider it done!

Cheers,