Integrating the RegisteringFileList

Henrik Gedenryd h.gedenryd at open.ac.uk
Thu Jan 24 18:01:24 UTC 2002

danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:

> Here's a survey of a refactoring Stef's sent to the list, in the hope
> this will lead to accepting this change into the base image, or someone
> else doing it better. Also it's a pretty good example of the sort of
> changes
> that clean up dependencies and make Squeak more modular.

Should've replied before but I get back after a couple of days and there are
460 messages! Ouch.

Anyway, I made this code part of the modules package because I thought that
would be the fastest way to get it into the image. Heh. That was a while
ago. Anyway, it is still coming and it should happen any day now I'm told.
;-)

Then I'll get the time to make the DeltaModule loading tests pass and we can
really start rocking I hope.

Henrik