[BUG] Majorshrink

Henrik Gedenryd h.gedenryd at open.ac.uk
Fri Jan 25 09:33:52 UTC 2002

ducasse wrote:

> 186375216 Object>subclassResponsibility
> 186375124 Boolean>not
> 186375032 Debugger class>openContext:label:contents:
> 186374940 Error>devDefaultAction
> 186374848 Error>defaultAction
> 186374756 Exception>signal
> 186374664 Exception>signal:
> 186374540 Object>error:
> 186374448 Object>subclassResponsibility
> 186374260 Boolean>not
> 186374168 Debugger class>openInterrupt:onProcess:

Whatever raises the error, Boolean>>not indicates you have a boolean that
doesn't understand #not, suggesting that it isn't an instance of either True
or False (because both override #not). I don't know how that could happen.
The Boolean seems to stem from Smalltalk>>isMorphic in  Debugger
class>openInterrupt:onProcess:, but I don't think it matters.

Perhaps some methods (including #not) in True or False have disappeared by
mistake?

Henrik