[Aaaahhhhhh - lightning strikes] RE: [Q] mixin pattern - ho w to use an alternate Behavior for Class

Withers, Robert rwithers at quallaby.com
Mon Jan 28 22:00:46 UTC 2002

Yes, good point.  :)  Covalent bonding is perhaps not as useful as VdW in
Morphic for example, although the VM does depend on a certain fixed
molecular form, which is reminescent of covalent bonding (object->class->
{superclass, methodDict, format} ).  It would be awefully nice to describe
that molecular form, to the VM, at the meta level.  For instance, a
delegative model may have a different class pointer/structure/lookup
mechanism.

and so it goes.

Rob