[ANN] SqueakDot - an embryonic community web experiment

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Tue Jan 29 18:46:51 UTC 2002

Very, very cool!

I was hoping something like this would come along for Squeak...I've used/set
up 'Squishdot', which is based on Zope...it's very nice, but the usual problem
comes when you want to upgrade Zope...what a pain.  Plus Squeak is much
more fun than Zope.

Funny...the original Slash code just got wiki features, and now the
SWiki just got Slash features. :)