[ANN] Packets for Squeak

Editor - Squeak News editor at squeaknews.com
Tue Jan 29 21:40:45 UTC 2002

Hi Stefan,

> Hello!
>
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 12:27:57PM -0500, Luciano Notarfrancesco wrote:
> > Gerardo Richarte and I have implemented something for packet capturing
> > and injecting in Squeak. We wrote an article in the August SqueakNews
> > issue: Story of a Quake Packet. You can download it for free from
> > http://squeaknews.com.
>
> Is that article available as plain-text, or do I realy have to fetch that
> iso-image and burn it on cd?

At this moment, to download the whole ISO is the only way. However depending
on your system you can just mount the ISO file to most systems and eliminate
the step of burning it into a CD. We plan to offer most articles as projects
on the web but at this moment we are flat out just making the regular
issues.

Cheers,

Tansel Ersavas
Squeak News