[BUG]Transcript in Morphic Subprojects broken on NT4.0

Steve Gilbert steven.l.gilbert at lmco.com
Wed Jan 30 00:02:09 UTC 2002

I create a new morphic project from the main project window, enter the
just created project. Then I pull out a Transcript and a Workspace from
the Tools flap.  In the workspace try to write to the Transcript using
something like.  Transcript show: 'Test'.

I get nothing in the Transcript window and no notifiers.
If I go back to the main window and do the same thing with the
Transcript and Workspace everything works fine.

Also, if I create a new MVC project from the main project window, enter
the project and do the same thing, everything works correctly.

I've seen some fixes on the list but tried them all and still no luck.
I'll start trying to see about a fix, but I wanted to verify if it was
just my system or if others had a similar problem.

OS: NT 4.0
Squeak 3.3alpha:#4653 and Squeak 3.1:#4282

Steve Gilbert