UnitTest-Bar never get green

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Jan 31 05:49:22 UTC 2002

I was just noticing this problem today, and then found your message in the mail archive.

I agree that it seems pretty silly to have these two tests in the main distribution, which always prevents a green bar when doing a Run All.  In a fresh image, especially a final version like 3.2, all the SUnit tests should pass.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com