[GOODIE]SqueakDot 0.1

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Thu Jan 31 16:45:32 UTC 2002

Resending this with a download url instead of an attachment. Sorry about
that, it was a tad big.

Ok, I zipped it all up for 3.3a 4664 (the chicken-out-version). Unzip in
your Squeak directory, filein the file "install.st" - when the dialog
pops up, give the path to your Squeak dir like 'c:\squeak\' or whatever.
It then files it all in (in separate changesets) and then you should
take a look at the class comment of SDTopView.

http://www.bluefish.se/downloads/squeakdot.zip

Notes:
1. The ComSwiki changeset is too large obviously - I only use the
Comanche stuff. I hope Jeff don't mind for me including it here for
simplicity.
2. My changes to ComSwiki, Squeak and HttpSessionModule are all in
separate changesets.
3. There aren't that many class comments yet. Nor tests... Ehrm. (cough)

The large doit in the class comment of SDTopView will fire it all up on
port 8080 and that's it. It will create a directory "sd" in your Squeak
directory where the accounts will be created etc.

Then point your browser to: http://localhost:8080/squeakdot and you're
in.

Happy hacking, if you add some cool feature - for now, send it to me and
I will integrate it. After I have added some small features to the Poll
function I will focus on the "concurrent development thingy".

Happy Squeaking, Gšran

PS. The license for this is SqueakL of course... :-) DS

PSS. Please don't set up a direct competing SqueakDot now, ok? ;-) DS