Recent swiki contents

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Mon Jul 1 06:42:36 UTC 2002

Well, there seems to be a lot of activity going on on the Swiki that is not
related to Squeak.

Some of it has been the grafitti issues that someone brought up recently,
the latest has something to do with collaborative writing, colored fish, and
a class of some sort.

These clearly have nothing to do with Squeak. However, I don't ever recall
seeing a terms of use on the Squeak Swiki which tells what acceptable
content is, or that the content must be Squeak related. Except for the folks
who were pasting their vacation photos in the quote of the day page header,
I would expect that most anything goes as long as it's not illegal.

Seems like a lost cause to me,

Jim