State of SharedQueue

Nathanael Schärli n.schaerli at gmx.net
Mon Jul 1 08:31:40 UTC 2002

Hey

About a week ago, I submitted a bug fix for the SharedQueue>>flush and
SharedQueue>>flushAllSuchThat: methods. Göran then pointed me to the
thread "[Q] Has SharedQueue a very subtle bug?". Now I was just
wondering what is going to happen with the changes discussed in this
thread. Are they going to be incoporated into the official image, soon?
I think that this would be important because SharedQueue is a basic
class in the system which people should be able to rely on. (In fact, I
just run into the problem that SharedQueue>>next is buggy about two days
ago...)

Thanks,
Nathanael