log me in!

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at inria.fr
Tue Jul 2 20:52:33 UTC 2002

> > For anyone who has tried both- does Ian's or Felix's feel faster? (not to
> > pit them against eachother or anything)
>
> Mine is HOPELESSLY SLOW.  I've not spent any time at all trying to make
> the display go fast.  (E.g., it redraws the entire line whenever a
> character is written.)

I just tried it and the display is noticably faster than mine.

> Has anybody tried running a VT100/102 test suite with Felix's?

I just tried this too.  Not to pit them against each other or anything,
but it fails about half of the cursor movement and screen feature tests,
and all of the VT52 compatibility mode and VT100 "scroll bug" tests.  I
guess it's apples and oranges.

Anyone know if Felix is still maintaining his emulator?

Regards,

Ian