Flash3 demo?

Ted Kaehler Ted-sqk at legenda.com
Thu Jul 4 05:01:41 UTC 2002

Folks,
	We used to have a very nice Flash-in-Squeak demo.  It was a
Flash3 file on the AUDI web site.  That file has gone away (anyone
have a copy?).  Now we need a replacement demo file.
	Do you know of a "flashy" Flash3 file somewhere on the web
that we can point at?  Most good stuff is in Flash 4 or 5.  The file
should show action, with solid objects that are not too cartoon-like.
	The main criteria is that you like the work, and would be
happy to show it as a demo of our Flash renderer.

--Ted.