AlignmentMorph obsolete so what do I use?

Raymond raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 7 23:18:29 UTC 2002

Le 2002/07/06 à 22:59, Jerome Chan <eviltofu at mac.com> à écrit:

>Since AlignmentMorph is now obsolete what Morph should I use to make a
>horizontal collection of ButtonMorphs? I am building a SystemWindow with 2
>panes. The top pane is a PluggableListMorph for data selection and the
>bottom pane a row of ButtonMorphs for adding, editing and removing the
>items listed in the top pane.
>
>Right now I am using RectangleMorph. Or should I just continue using
>AlignmentMorph?

Every morph can have a layout now.
1. So just use the dot menu, from the halo of  your RectangleMorph,  select the layout submenu and
clic the table layout box .
2. Use the table layout submenu and select list direction Œleft to right¹.
3. Dot menu again and clic the Œaccepts drop¹ box
4. Now drop every morph you like on your RectangleMorph.

Ciao