Etoy tutorial question (new car tutorial)

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Jul 8 05:51:37 UTC 2002

Hi, Albert,

The problem here seems to be an unfortunate series of interactions
between the Painting system and the playfield within the "Gee-Mail"
on the flap that contains the tutorial's text.

To avoid this problem, *close* the descriptive flap, by clicking on
the squeaky mouse, before invoking the painting system.

I suggest you re-submit this report with the [BUG] tag so that it
will get picked up automatically and posted to the bug list.  Then,
the automatic bug-fixing mechanism should kick in.

Obviously, this sort of situation should be avoided in tutorials.

Cheers,

   -- Scott