[BUG] reloading projects results in mangled images

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Jul 8 05:52:20 UTC 2002

It turns out that update 4892resourceColorFix-raa is only in
3.2gamma, *not* in 3.3a, so a level-4904 3.3a image will not have the
fix.

Bob says this omission from 3.3a was not intentional.

So I've now published the same code to the 3.3a update stream, where
it will be seen as update 4915resourceColorFix-raa.cs

Hans -- assuming that you've been encountering the garbled colors in
a 3.3a image -- please try again after updating, and tell us whether
matters improve.

Cheers,

   -- Scott