STT (Smalltalk Templates), not SSP :)

Stephen Pair spair at acm.org
Mon Jul 8 13:34:54 UTC 2002

Sorry about that...I've added a link to SSP on the project page of the
Swiki.  One thing I noticed about STT is that you're dynamically
compiling the template.  I started that way with SSP, but eventually
modified the parser such that the code is compiled when the method is
saved.  That yielded a big boost in performance for me.

- Stephen

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2604

Finally, I want to thank Diego Gomez Deck (dgd) for this
great idea.

Fede.

--

 /"\