SqueakNic 2 report

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Mon Jul 8 20:14:44 UTC 2002

Hello,

[snip]
>     Hi Diego, Alejandro,
>
>         Thanks for the Videocam. It's nice to see how you made the plugin
>cross platform and the platform specific part is done through FFI.
>
>     One little problem tho, when I tried to file in
>'VideoPlaying-dgd.10.cs', I got a timestamp problem. Please find attached
>the log file.

The changeset sometimes get crazy with class renaming.  Remove the line like:

Smalltalk renameClassNamed: #VPEdgeDetectionFilter as: #VPEmbossFilter!

from the .cs file que all works fine.

I'll upload an fixed version to the swiki in some time,

Enjoy it,

Diego Gomez Deck