log me in!

Felix Franz fefr at gmx.net
Mon Jul 8 20:20:03 UTC 2002

Ian Piumarta wrote:
>>Has anybody tried running a VT100/102 test suite with Felix's?
>

> I just tried this too.  Not to pit them against each other or anything,
> but it fails about half of the cursor movement and screen feature tests,
> and all of the VT52 compatibility mode and VT100 "scroll bug" tests.  I
> guess it's apples and oranges.

you are right. I was happy when I had some simple terminal stuff
working. I tried your 'telnet.cs': wow! Works like a charm (only the
cursor keys are not recognized, don't know why).

Very nice!

> Anyone know if Felix is still maintaining his emulator?

no, I don't. Ned Konz used it for a Serial Terminal Emulator and made
some fixes. I would need much more than a weekend ...

Cheers,

felix