[BUG] reloading projects results in mangled images

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Jul 8 21:03:39 UTC 2002

Hans,

If you're using any 3.2gamma image whose update level is 4904 or
higher, then certainly Bob's resourceColorFix code *is* be in your
image.

(To be absolutely certain, check the time stamp of method
Form.readNativeResourceFrom: -- it should be RAA 6/23/2002.)

So if you're still experiencing the same issues, evidently they are
not things that were addressed by Bob's fix.

Does anyone else have experience to share on this matter?

Cheers,

   -- Scott