[BUG] 3.2 final!

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Tue Jul 9 20:56:48 UTC 2002

I have now been able to find comparable content on BSS, and I will
paste the corresponding new links into the Welcome window of the
release, in place of the dead lnks.  So this issue need no longer
stop the show.

Any *other* last-minute gotchas?  If not, we're back on track to ship
3.2/final on Wednesday morning.

Cheers,

   -- Scott