[BUG] 3.2 final!

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Wed Jul 10 00:29:03 UTC 2002

Avi,

Thank you!

Historically, Dan has always given special attention to majorShrink
before each release.

In the interests of getting this long-delayed 3.2 release out the
door however, this time I *think* Dan decided to defer this issue
until after the release.  (Dan, please correct me if I'm wrong!)

Consequently, the paragraph in the Welcome window concerning
shrinking indeed needs to be revised.  I suppose admonishing the
reader to search the swiki for up-to-date shrinking information might
be the right thing to do at this point.

Does anyone have any input or opinion or insight on this issue?

Cheers,

   -- Scott