[BUG] reloading projects results in mangled images

Hans Baveco Saskia Visser visser.baveco at hccnet.nl
Wed Jul 10 12:30:32 UTC 2002

I am still wrestling with <see subject>. As a test I have produced a simple
project file that contains 1 image (gif).
While in the project file the gifis intact (checked with winzip), in a
loaded project it shows up as a black rectangle.... At least, I can't find a
way to let it appear as it should...

Project created with (the latest) squeak3.2gamma5.image using the
squeak3.2.2.exe on windows 98.

Maybe somebody can load this project and test whether loading leads to the
same problem on other systems?

thanks